Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Top 15 Albums of All Time. I was tagged by Tumblr user here-comes-the-indian. Between CD’s and totally-not-illegal-you-guys digital downloads I own about 2,000 of these motherfuckers so it’s a bit hard to narrow it down.
1. Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness - that one band. with the bald guy.
2. Meat Puppets II - the brothers Kirkwood and their drummer.
3. Building Nothing Out of Something - Modest Mouse
4. The Wall - some frickin’ nerds from Cambridge.
5. Loveless - My Bloody Band Name
6. MTV Unplugged in New York - Nirvana
7. Paranoid - Black Sabbath
8. Elephant - The White Stripes
9. Dopethrone - Electric Wizard
10. Year Zero - Nine Inch Nerds
11. Past Life Martyred Saints - E.M.A.
12. AEnima - Tool
13. Sister - SANIC YOuth
14. OK Computer - Gaydiohead
15. Are You Experienced? - the Cousin Jimi situation
Note: The White Stripes are a bit hard to pin down due to the fact that all seven of their long-playing albums are more or less equal in quality.
Another Note: You bet your ass the Under Great Northern Lights soundtrack counts. Those performances are frickin’ transcendent.
in my senior drama class i had to play gordon ramsay for a film project but we could only film in school so we had to try to find a closed off room to use. the thing is the room wasn’t exactly soundproof and apparently someone heard us and that’s the story of how the vice principal and four freshmen walked in on me wearing a chef’s hat and yelling at my friend because her squid was so raw i could still hear it telling spongebob to fuck off
did you get an A
Page 1 of 2822